Rock Roxx

Cold Play - "I Want Something Just Like This"

Avagudweegend and stay safe

Wiz

this is my favorite Carpenters number

I adore that song, just as I adored Karen.

I saw Richard and her as my first pop-rock concert, in 1972, having won a radio contest to get tickets.

Let's have a little Gloria Estefan - Conga

Avagudweegend

Chris

Prince. "Most modern day artists wish the vocal on their RELEASED tracks was half as good as this demo. Remember, no AutoTune here… It takes a rare gift (and a ton of hard work) to be this good."

Probably in the "One Hit Wonders" category - Fox, with S-S-S-Single Bed (1976)

Wiz

I'm feeling nostalgic ..
Spent an evening with this guy [between sets] in the dressing room at the Woodvill halls, Gravesend, Kent.. Harmonising and drinking single malt scotch, and just chatting, A great singer, and a very personable man,

Happiness !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, this is Freaky Sunday!

I was just over at Members Intros, reading David G's revelation that he can't jump, which prompted me to look up and link Van Halen's "Might as Well Jump", then came over here, and blow me down, find Tobey posts the above.

More Van Halen

Chris

I'm pretty much like an elephant - I can't jump.

Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump - except for me.

With some care, I can jog a little. That technically has both feet off the ground at the same time (otherwise it's speed walking). I just have to be really careful with my gait and it needs to be a very consistent surface.

An Australian music legend and Hall of Famer is Brian Cadd.

Here's Ginger Man

Avagudweegend

Yesterday, it was (still) raining here, and I looked out the window and said "Wet, Wet, Wet", to which she replied "They weren't a bad group".

So here is the theme song to the film "Four Weddings and a Funeral"

Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around​

Wiz

and the original [written by Reg Presley lead singer of the Troggs..who also produced the wet wet wet version]

Ta, Brian, did not know it was a cover, although I know of The Troggs.

I'll have a listen and then I'm off for my night.

Chris

Joe Cocker

N'oubliez jamais 2004​

Members online

Latest posts