Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Screenshot from 2024-03-25 17-54-13.png

How sad, but I can't figure out how to make a screenshot :oops:. So, a picture with my phone. Main screen, and side screen.

IMG_5449.jpeg

IMG_5450.jpeg

This works with most distributions ..Dose your keyboard have a print screen button [usually next to F12] if so press it [if it doesn't work, try Alt + Print screen]

addendum, this also works on many distributions
ftom a terminal $ gnome-screenshot

This works with most distributions ..Dose your keyboard have a print screen button [usually next to F12] if so press it [if it doesn't work, try Alt + Print screen]

addendum, this also works on many distributions
ftom a terminal $ gnome-screenshot
I am afraid I use apple keyboards, no PrintScreen on them. I am going to try and install gnome-screenshot. I did have another tool for it, but couldn't figure that one out

I use apple keyboards
oh.. bit rough that, I know how to do a screenshot on Mac, but I don't think it will work in Linux
If gnome screenshot dosn't work for you, let me know which distro you are using and i can find you another way [hopefully] ,

oh.. bit rough that, I know how to do a screenshot on Mac, but I don't think it will work in Linux
If gnome screenshot dosn't work for you, let me know which distro you are using and i can find you another way [hopefully] ,
:) I love the thin keyboards, and I needed one that could connect over bluetooth with at least two computers, so I didn't have much choice.

I have found gnome-screenshot, and it reported it could not make a screenshot.

My system is a Raspberry Pi 5, with Pi OS (Debian) Bookworm, and Wayland.

I tried both Scrot and import, the first creates a picture that is completely black, the second doesn't seem to do anything

My system is a Raspberry Pi 5, with Pi OS (Debian) Bookworm
This one should work with gnome screenshot [if you install it] I have gnome on one of my Debian distros

This one should work with gnome screenshot [if you install it] I have gnome on one of my Debian distros
I do believe it should, but it doesn't

Just made a new icon for the terminal. This is the original size, 512x512. I'm sharing it in case anyone likes it and wants it. You'll have to shrink it to the desired size. I've left the empty space around it because some desktops, like Cinnamon, require that empty space. Without it the icon looks ridiculously big and going out of all borders and it doesn't look good.

terminal-tux-512x512.png

Picture_created_30-03-2024_17-15-43.png

Members online

Latest posts