I went to the official site what do you think this I don't understand what they mean

what is the best؟
both your arrows point to 64 bit , but the top one is bare minimum .Once installed you would then download using kali repo other things you want. The top one is only 2.9 gig .

The bottom one is 9+ gig and i doubt you would need to download much else. If you download that version and fire it up, you would not need internet to complete the installation

the net installer means 4 to start you only need to download 432 megabytes, once you fire that one up YOU WOULD need to have an internet connection , because it then uses the internet to download core packages etc.

I would go for the top one, and the site recommends it as best option

both your arrows point to 64 bit , but the top one is bare minimum .Once installed you would then download using kali repo other things you want. The top one is only 2.9 gig .

The bottom one is 9+ gig and i doubt you would need to download much else. If you download that version and fire it up, you would not need internet to complete the installation

the net installer means 4 to start you only need to download 432 megabytes, once you fire that one up YOU WOULD need to have an internet connection , because it then uses the internet to download core packages etc.

I would go for the top one, and the site recommends it as best option
Do you mean this is the best option?

التقاط.PNG

not sure about this one, but can you look in a mirror for me and tell me what you see? Any sign of a troll or anything ? My other hypothesis is that your translator isn't great.

Last edited:
My other hypothesis is that your translator isn't great.

I believe this is the one. They've been around a while and we've always had some communication difficulties. In the end, we seem to always get 'em sorted out and on their way again.

See? They used an angry face. I suspect their translator isn't very good.

maybe try a few translators and give three outputs . what do you think the OP meant to say on this one ?

I don't even want to begin to speculate, but it possibly included their word for image, as in disk image or .iso. I could see that easily getting translated as a picture.

its wanted that posters post in English which I think the Op should continue to do, but maybe in this OP's case against
their translation , they could be allowed to post in their own language AS Well . That way we could try different translators if we are interested and might clarify things ? what do you think

they could be allowed to post in their own language AS Well .

There's nothing preventing that, though they'd be expected to also include the English translation.

Not all languages are easily translated by machines. Japanese still has a ton of issues, for example. One of the ways to tell how good it is, is to write something in English and then translate it to the next language. When you're done with that, translate it back to English and see how close it comes.

Indeed. I was just confirming what would be expected.

I use a translator add-on that *mostly* works. Once in a while it'll glitch and not pick the right language, which can lead to some confusion. It mostly works.

I used to use Google Translate, but it was dreadful, particularly on Turkish, half the time It would not even translate it, I now use the language tool in Firefox for web page translations, and DeepL for most other needs.

I've seen all the comments here
Thanks to all
Linux has been downloaded
Now I want to install it in a good way to be quick to use

Here i show how you can use kali os live from a usb stick WITH persistence - so you CAN install whats needed to live system:

for misunderstandings, i've suggested that you post YOUR translation and also in your own language ,so we can play with translation.

Members online