Rock Roxx

This one gets the blood stirring in me.
America. The Beautiful.

To all fathers, epecially

Full Album....Hot August Night

I'm going to try uploading a MP3, just to see if it works!
No, won't work. Drats!

Hey Paul, and Brian ... do you remember how he asks how the Tree People are going? People had climbed trees to see the concert.

Wiz
From the album jacket(2 CD set) "Thursday, August 24, 1972. A hot, sultry summer night, in California they call it earthquake weather, with the air hanging heavy over the open, glistening shell of the Greek Theatre, over 4500 people comfortable on the broad seats, over the countless others, the "tree people," clamboring up the mountain and into the surrounding trees, casting eerie shadows against the walls, anything to have a glimpse of the stage, and the man who will fill it."

Oh yeah, I wish I could have been there, but I was on a destroyer in the med, far far away....c'est la vie!

Watch everyone's jaws hit the floor when this lady starts singing. It made my day to see Simon get shocked this much!!

And the result was this

Last edited:
Aah, the Wilson sisters, the stuff young men's dreams are made of. :)

Something new for most of us.

Meet the Teskey Brothers

from Melbourne Australia.

"" WHERE HAVE I BEEN? OBVIOUSLY IN THE WRONG PLACE! I HEARD THIS SONG AT THE END OF THE PILOT EPISODE OF "OUTERBANKS" ON NETFLIX AND I LITERALLY STOPPED EVERYTHING I WAS DOING TO HUNT THIS SONG DOWN! YOU GUYS ARE WHAT REAL MUSIC IS MEANT TO BE! I LOVE IT! ""

Last edited:

""I held off watching because it looked like a teen show and I am 50. A 65 year old neighbor said it was good and a 45 year old co worker gave it a thumbs up. I watched 2 episodes and was hooked in and finished in 4 days. It is entertaining. Forget about realism etc. It is set up for a nice season 2. Fun, easy, uncomplicated show.""

Aw, @arochester , you nearly made me shed a tear but ta ever so much for sharing ;)

Elaine saw it reported last night while I was cooking tea. RIP Peter.

For those unaware, Peter Green was one of the founding members of the original Fleetwood Mac.

My first encounter with The Mac's work, and Peter, was in 1969 and somewhat more rocky.

Thanks again, mate!

Chris

brother used to play a 45 of theirs incessantly i can still hear the line "green manalishi with a two prong crown " :
Cause you're da Green Manalishi
With the two prong crown
All my tryin' is up all your bringin' is down

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Staff online