Rock Roxx

Coldplay - "The Scientist"

Avagudweegend

I'd swear the guy on keyboards/piano looks like Elton John. (in the T-Rex clip)

Went to see the Quo in Brisbane October 1975.

I was situated near the left speaker bank, and didn't regain my full hearing for about two days.

I had hair like Francis Rossi, then, and nearly 50 years later, have it that long again (albeit receding at the top, lol).

Rock On with David Essex

Went to see the Quo in Brisbane October 1975.

I was situated near the left speaker bank, and didn't regain my full hearing for about two days.

I had hair like Francis Rossi, then, and nearly 50 years later, have it that long again (albeit receding at the top, lol).
I have tinnitus from years of ear abuse ("screaming guitar music" as my dad called it). It bothered me at first but I've learned to live with it.

Meh... Why not?

This is a couple of other people and myself covering Guns N Roses' song "Patience":

I belong to a private forum where we exchange music we've made every week, particularly on Friday nights. Well, I strive for Friday nights but that's a night of the week that's not always possible 'cause people do things on Friday night. (Before the pandemic I was still actively performing. I haven't done so in a while and I'm feeling the itch again.)

The name of the file won't make sense to people here. It makes sense elsewhere. "B" is the missus, covering the rhythm guitar. "J" is a lady friend who plays everything from keys to violin - and is on bass in this recording. "TB" is me, playing Slash's bits for this rendition.

Thanks for sharing, David - excellent, and good to hear from one of our Members, their own efforts :)

A little more David Essex, I still have a vinyl single of this - City Lights

This is a couple of other people and myself covering Guns N Roses' song "Patience":
More please David.......I enjoyed that.

I'd swear the guy on keyboards/piano looks like Elton John. (in the T-Rex clip)
that clip is a cut from TOTP, here is a clearer still from the full vid. and yes they often appeared together as good friends
Screenshot from 2024-04-06 09-10-04.png

@KGIII ..par excellence !!

A little Rod Stewart for our accident-prone friend, Sherri

Members online

Latest posts