Rock Roxx

They are all goers !

Brian
if any more get posted today, i will put them up for you

Brian,
Thanks, mate

some may be duplicated

Not your typical, but I urge y'all to watch this 59 year old music teacher from the UK just shred it!!

Last edited:
^^^^ the above.....that is absolutely brilliant !!

Not your typical, but I urge y'all to watch this 59 year old music teacher from the UK just shred it!!

I am not a fan of the following expression, but

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

Thank you for sharing

Simon Cowley (the British judge on the right) - I am a big fan of his, because his "...Got Talent" shows are around the world, here in Oz as well, and uncover wonderful performers who might otherwise go unnoticed.

I want more.

Wizard

I am not a fan of the following expression, but

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

Thank you for sharing

Simon Cowley (the British judge on the right) - I am a big fan of his, because his "...Got Talent" shows are around the world, here in Oz as well, and uncover wonderful performers who might otherwise go unnoticed.

I want more.

Wizard

If you like the "Got Talent" shows, here's the top ten solo musicians from Got Talent UK, AU, and Demark. A 9 year old from the UK shredding it like no one's buisiness (time stamp 4:42), ( a younger girl (no idea of age) from Denmark playing the drums insanely (time stamp 11:51), there's a guy playing three guitars with both hands and feet lol, and 8 others. Enjoy brother! ;)

Last edited:
Loved them all, but in particular I have a soft spot for 9-year old Taj Farrant, as we featured him here 3 years ago.

I'll repeat it, as he plays with one of the Masters, Carlos Santana.

Here's one of the greatest living guitarists that you probably don't know - though he now has a huge YouTube following. I've watched this kid grow up and become a polished guitarist. We've communicated with each other via email a bunch of times. (I was one of his very first followers.)

Amusingly, he was doing K-Pop for a while. He can play anything he wants, so he's still very much just finding himself. There's a lot of content if you want to watch it. For those that don't play guitar, watch his fingers.

On "Stairway" - mesmerising performance.

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page looked well pleased, even affected, by it.

Staff online

Members online