Rock Roxx

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
feelin a bit sore an sorry waiting to go to hospital tomorrow and see if they'll admit me to get my shoulder reconstructed.

so here's a fun song from the bridge over troubled water album by simon and garfunkel 1970.

baby driver

wiz

Nik-Ken-Bah

Credits

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
legend - put a smile on my dial (face) :p

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
got about 9 of their albums, eugor, love 'em :)

back in 1977/1978, david gilmour - lead singer and guitarist for pink floyd, helped 19-year old kate bush produce a demo tape for the record companies.

the rest, as they say, was history.

here, first, from "hounds of love" is " running up that hill"

and following, the song "cloudbusting", featues american acting legend donald sutherland.

this one is not everybody's cup of tea, it is a concept song about an inventor subject to political scrutiny, and his daughter. i find it deeply moving. see what you think.

wizard

Eugor

Credits
and following, the song "cloudbusting", featues american acting legend donald sutherland.

this one is not everybody's cup of tea, it is a concept song about an inventor subject to political scrutiny, and his daughter. i find it deeply moving. see what you think.

wizard
Cloudbusting is a good cup of tea. Definitely moving, had not seen that one before.

Nik-Ken-Bah

Credits
Sorry, had to.
I take it you like string instrumental works then?
They are a bit different to the usual fare of music for classical instruments.

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
got more to watch, but eugor - 2 cellos - legend !!!

my stepson was a cellist at high school, and now, 36, still occasionally buys or rents one and shakes off the rust. he went to see the 2 cellos when they were in oz a few years ago

i can see why :D

thanks for sharing

chris

Members online