Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Screenshot from 2021-12-18 07-56-40 PS.jpg

It is YULE in 2 days time.. so for the occasion...
Screenshot from 2021-12-19 09-23-05.png

2022-01-05_19_39_54.jpeg

Pop!_OS more or less just standard settings.

Skærmbillede fra 2022-01-05 23-50-42.png

Hmm... I should go get some pics of Winter In Maine - but from up in the mountains.

I like the sunset in that pic @kc1di. For those not from the area, that was taken at like two in the afternoon! (I kid, it's not that bad, it was probably closer to 4, depending on what day it was taken.)

Hmm... I should go get some pics of Winter In Maine - but from up in the mountains.

I like the sunset in that pic @kc1di. For those not from the area, that was taken at like two in the afternoon! (I kid, it's not that bad, it was probably closer to 4, depending on what day it was taken.)
Actually it was take at sunrise at Portland Head Light facing East. We have a lot more snow inland and in Rangeley Well just say you would have a pile more up that way :)

Sunrise? So, like 10 in the morning? :D

We have a lot more snow inland and in Rangeley Well just say you would have a pile more up that way

Not as much as one might think. It's been a slow year. But, it's cold enough for the slopes to be able to make plenty. We've only hit negative temps once this year. Even then, it only hit -6° (not including windchill).

I spent a lot of time in MA (not a Masshole) but it still took me ages to adjust to how short the days get in the winter. I spent most of my life further down the eastern seaboard. I'm used to it now. My previous girlfriend had issues with SAD (little sun equaled depression) so I have full spectrum LEDs all over the house. They haven't worn out yet, so they still exist. I don't mind them and they may help.

We have only been below once here and then only -2 :)

Members online