Hi Everyone!

LinHappyMan

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone! I been a fan of Linux ever since Windows and ZoomText gave me loading issues at boot (likely hitting the HDD hard doing both bulky operations in one right after the other). So I figured why I don't try the cheapest option before shelling out for a SSD just yet and I glad I did!

I am so amazed how Ubuntu based OSes ships with a decent amount of accessibly features to boot (literally).

Ever since I never looked at going back to that bloated OS and application ever again!

Coupled with new community I found for myself I hope it can even get better!

G'day @LinHappyMan and welcome to linux.org :)

You and I have already met, sort of, elsewhere, but it is great to see you onboard :p

Ever since I never looked at going back to that bloated OS and application ever again!

I did that in 2014, and likewise, never looked back. Only reason I have "The Dozer" Windows 10 on now is because my wife and I bought new Dell Inspirons in July and of course the Dozer shipped with them.

I use mine only for helping Windows users here embrace Linux, and if it acts up, it's out the window or out the door! :eek:

Enjoy yourself, kick back and put your feet up - we have members from all around the world, with a sprinkling of Aussies like me :cool:

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

G'day @LinHappyMan and welcome to linux.org :)

You and I have already met, sort of, elsewhere, but it is great to see you onboard :p

I did that in 2014, and likewise, never looked back. Only reason I have "The Dozer" Windows 10 on now is because my wife and I bought new Dell Inspirons in July and of course the Dozer shipped with them.

I use mine only for helping Windows users here embrace Linux, and if it acts up, it's out the window or out the door! :eek:

Enjoy yourself, kick back and put your feet up - we have members from all around the world, with a sprinkling of Aussies like me :cool:

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
Thanks!

Hello LinHappyMan,

Welcome to Linux.org it's a cool place to hang out as there are all sorts of good folks here to spread the Linux wealth.

I've been a Linux user since 2014 prior to the end of Windows XP although still run Flight Simulators on Windows XP.

Like Wizard my Wife uses Windows 10 and I'm not gonna buck up against that bull (Wife) as I've felt the horns enough.

Be seeing you around the forums.:)

Members online

Latest posts