Solved What are credits?

Solved issue
Well I am on default, and I have credits showing for everyone, so who has been tinkering.. have you asked @Rob if he has been playing with it?
Change to "Dark style" and you will have the same issue that me and @osprey are seeing.

. have you asked @Rob if he has been playing with it?

Nope... don't plan to as we have other fish to fry and it is not seriously an issue.

Nite all

Change to "Dark style" and you will have the same issue that me and @osprey are seeing.
Don't like Dark... anyway, see what you mean, you're missing the message count and reaction score

Don't like Dark... anyway, see what you mean, you're missing the message count and reaction score
I sit behind a computer screen on average more than 9 hours a day so I have to be kind to my eyes by using dark theme when available.

I am on most days from 5 am to 10-30 pm My eyes use to get a bit strained, but when i got my last reading glasses I had 1 pair coated for computer use.

For the record, I don't think this is new. It might have been this way for a long time - perhaps before I joined.

I can't be positive because that's a section of the page where I never really look. I think it has been this way for a while. The secondary themes often have bugs because they don't get the same level of attention.

The credits were add on "Apr 29, 2020"

I was referring to the visibility of the additional information below the user's avatar.

But, that's still good to know. Credits definitely predate me. Those were here when I got here.

I have a lot of them though I don't really care about them. As a moderator, I get to make all sorts of replies that just boost that number.

I never knew what credits were for either...never took much notice.
1712272888439.gif

Members online

Latest posts