Using Debian 11 For C Using Code Blocks {Solved}

I'm sure Alex didn't mean to break any rules.

I 100% agree. It's also easy to overlook copyright these days.

There are a zillion and three pirated eBooks out there - and almost as many that are free.

Aren't we supposed to be against sharing links to pirated, copyrighted materials here?
Because the link posted by Alexzee is blatantly a link to an illegal ebook sharing site.
I had no idea it was a bad place to go. Sorry about that.

I'm sure Alex didn't mean to break any rules. I'd bet I've posted many links before to things I shouldn't also... Google-searching info for a topic here and posting what I find. It's kinda easy done without thinking about it.
No, I didn't mean to break any rules. In fact, I had no idea that was a bad place to go for a book.
Thanks atanere!

No, I didn't mean to break any rules.

You're all set. It happens if you're not careful. What I do is I search for the title. If I find it's for sale somewhere, it's probably not a free book. There are a bunch of free books, which muddies the waters a bit.

But, you're all good. I just cleaned it up. I'll leave these comments for Wizard to see and he may clean these comments up.

You're all set. It happens if you're not careful. What I do is I search for the title. If I find it's for sale somewhere, it's probably not a free book. There are a bunch of free books, which muddies the waters a bit.

But, you're all good. I just cleaned it up. I'll leave these comments for Wizard to see and he may clean these comments up.
Thanks!

My bad, to a large part, I gave Alex one of those references. It was at Wordpress and I thought it was kosher.

Thanks to @JasKinasis , @KGIII and @atanere

I'll try to be more careful.

Wizard

Members online