Rock Roxx

Do you remember where you were when you heard these two gems?

I sure remember! 17th Bat, Co 412, RTC Great Lakes baby!

Last edited:

This song featured in the first of The Lord of the Rings films, The Fellowship of the Ring.

This is by Eithne Pádraigín Ní Bhraonáin, or you may know her as

Enya

"May It Be"

Wizard
Avagudweegend

Enya. One of my Favourite Voices.

(full volume is mandatory)

(and if you can crank the volume even higher.....then the original is even better...)

This is 42:09 long

and that voice again.......Brian Justin Crum

Eric Burden and The Animals - "The House of The Rising Sun", etc.
The Animals
Valentine's Animals
Hilton Valentine - RiP

A film which had a major impact on me when I was a teenager, in helping me formulate a code of ethics, morals &c by which I have lived ever since was Billy Jack.

This is Coven, with the film theme "One Tin Soldier".

Avagudweegend

Wizard

A little more Enya wouldn't hurt?

"Only Time"

So I Could Find My Way" is set in waltz time and composed in the key of D major. Enya described the melody as "very emotional". The song is dedicated to Nicky Ryan's deceased mother Mona and its subject of "a mother moving on" is "something quite universal ... You think about what she left behind in your life. That's what you'll always remember. What her stories were, what she was hoping for you; hoping you'd find your way

Eithne Pádraigín Ní Bhraonáin, known professionally as Enya, is an Irish singer, songwriter, record producer and musician. Born into a musical family and raised in the Irish-speaking area of Gweedore in County Donegal, Enya began her music career when she joined her family's Celtic folk band Clannad in 1980 on keyboards and backing vocals.Wikipedia

Members online

Latest posts