Post a screenshot of your Desktop

I guess it has been some time since I posted my present desktop.
Screenshot at 2022-06-02 19-08-25.png

This is from an age when you could tell a car just by its' body-style; and what a style this baby has. LOL.
OG TC

I guess it has been some time since I posted my present desktop.

Hmm... That one has me stumped. I can't see the hood ornament well enough. It oozes 'Packard' with those fenders, but that era it could have been a coach built and made by anyone.

The grill itself kinda reminds me of a Duesenberg. Yeah, if I had to guess that'd be my guess based on the grill alone. This is well before my era.

i use garuda linux, icon : oomox-pine-main, widget : modern clock

my desktop.png

i use garuda linux, icon : oomox-pine-main, widget : modern clock

View attachment 12765
That is a nice desktop! But what's that cop symbol on the top left?
(Edit) Whoops, upon closer examination its a dead pirate...

Hmm... That one has me stumped. I can't see the hood ornament well enough. It oozes 'Packard' with those fenders, but that era it could have been a coach built and made by anyone.

The grill itself kinda reminds me of a Duesenberg. Yeah, if I had to guess that'd be my guess based on the grill alone. This is well before my era.
@KGIII
If you look closely (it's kind of hidden) down in the right hand corner ) you can see the last part of the name. It also shows near the top with the maroon sign on the wall.
Pierce-Arrow was an absolute dream car in the 30's. Only the very well to do could afford one.
Here's a pic with the name uncovered.
OG TC

Screenshot at 2022-06-06 08-54-45.png

Pierce-Arrow was an absolute dream car in the 30's.

That they were. I've seen a few (I go to a lot of car shows) but don't own one and probably never will.

I'm using a computer with a much larger monitor now. I can actually see the hood ornament - which gives it away entirely.

Here is my Desktop!
Desktop environment = KDE Plasma.
Icons = Kora.

Attachments

• Desktop.png
    Desktop.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 230
Welcome to the forums. A bit different to the norm.

Used linux long time already. Now i found conky :D

oh yeah back on arch, Fedora was nice but i love how easy it's download everything on arch and this one is faster than fedora after a month test try :)
backonarch.png

Not sure if this will make it through to production, but here's Lubuntu 22.10 - development branch.

Selection_062.png

Are you on the left branch or the right branch :)

Members online