Covid Corner

Its ok if you delete my post. I guess I should have posted "facts" from mainstream media.
By the way...
Glyphosate...A global threat
The health dangers of Glyphosate

Its ok if you delete my post.

Well, you've already done that for us, haven't you?

Without getting into the unrelated dangers of glyphosate, you did mention in your deleted post about weed killer being an ingredient in covid vaccines.

I will put that one to rest, sourced from Reuters, one of the world's most respected news agencies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-idUSKBN27Z336

The connection you were seeking to disseminate is what is described as Urban Legend, a hoax, and dates back to prior to November 2020, well over 2 years ago.

FUD - the spreading of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, will not be tolerated in this Thread.

I would advocate your getting your facts straight, and spare us the rest of the mumbo jumbo.

TIA

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

We will now resume our normal viewing.

www.sbs.com.au

Here’s why the WHO chief wants a pandemic accord after ‘dark’ COVID crisis

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus wants a new pandemic accord to be negotiated among countries as the world emerges from the "dark" days of COVID crisis.
www.sbs.com.au
www.sbs.com.au

Here’s why the WHO chief wants a pandemic accord after ‘dark’ COVID crisis​

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus wants a new pandemic accord to be negotiated among countries as the world emerges from the "dark" days of COVID crisis.​

KEY POINTS​

• WHO's member states have begun negotiations towards an international agreement.
  • The agency's head wants the accord to be a "historic agreement to make a paradigm shift in global health security".
  • If agreed, the pandemic accord will mark only the second legally binding health treaty since WHO was created 75 years ago.
Timor-Leste President Jose Manuel Ramos-Horta meanwhile pointed out that "every country, big or small, rich or poor, struggled to mount an adequate response to the pandemic".
"This reminds us that we must build our house before the storm, not during the storm."

Last edited:
If it hadn't been on every news outlet for 2 years straight no one would have even noticed. I only remember it when i see hopeless mental cases still wearing a mask or now, stumbling into this thread.

The wife and I just received our latest vaccine which I believe makes 6 so far.

The latest vaccine was a bit rough on us for about 4 days or so.
CDC claim that's because the vaccine is creating or building the needed antibodies for defense.

Didn't care for it although I'm certain I wouldn't care for Covid 19 either.

We still practice the safe habits rules out in public.

I have received my 7th dose a week ago also got the new RSV vac.

Last edited:
I have only had 4 doses, I have missed out on 2 boosters plus Winter flue, shingles, and 2 blood test, I just cannot put up with the stress any more, I used to be able to control it to a certain extent, but over recent years I lave lost that ability. I am trypanophobic.

I have received my 7 dose a week ago also got the new RSV vac.
The RSV is the next inline for us to get.
We always get a flu vaccination.
We use to never get vaccinations but were old and it's recommended by our physicians so we do.

I am trypanophobic.
Had to look that one up.
That's a bummer @Brickwizard.

That's a bummer
when I went for my last covid booster [several miles away], I was a nervous wreck, the wife had to do the paperwork whilst I stayed in reception, till they were ready for me,. as soon as I had the jab, I ran outside and started throwing up in the car park, we found a open local pub where it took an hour till I was calm enough to drive home.

@Brickwizard , Take care of yourself, mate

I believe there is a push for alternatives to injections. I recall something about a nasal spray being effective ?

I will search that later in my morning.

when I went for my last covid booster [several miles away], I was a nervous wreck, the wife had to do the paperwork whilst I stayed in reception, till they were ready for me,. as soon as I had the jab, I ran outside and started throwing up in the car park, we found a open local pub where it took an hour till I was calm enough to drive home.

That sounds horrible.

I'm not even the slightest bit squeamish when it comes to needles, other than the giant one they once shoved in my back to block out the pain below that point so that they could perform surgery. I saw that needle and that one kinda made me go 'huh'.

Maybe going to the pub prior to the jab would calm you for the jab.

Thanks, Brian.

I am booked in with my doctor to get a booster as soon as they become available to her. Should be this month, sooner the better.

I've had it booked since prior to Christmas closure.

Members online

Latest posts