What should i do in this situation

Gabonuxii

Reaction score
Credits
So after using linux mint for a bit I really happened to like it, and also got used to it, but my main problem is that for my job im REQUIRED to use adobe photoshop, and no, I cant use any other app. I dont want to leave linux, nor that I can use phototshop there. Should I try to dual boot? Would the quality be fine there?

you could try running photoshop in Wine

Isn't all the Photoshop stuff online now, done in the browser?

Or you can buy a second computer just for Windows, which is what I do. You can find inexpensive ones on Amazon real cheap (desktops, I never looked at laptops).

Buy a second hard drive or ssd and dual-boot with Windows.

You could install Virtualbox and have a windoze VM.
m1212.gif

So after using linux mint for a bit I really happened to like it, and also got used to it, but my main problem is that for my job im REQUIRED to use adobe photoshop, and no, I cant use any other app. I dont want to leave linux, nor that I can use phototshop there. Should I try to dual boot? Would the quality be fine there?
If you are in a position that you must have windows programs then please do not try to make them work in Linux as you will only frustrate yourself. Take a look at this link I wrote for dual booting.

Members online