What attributes do you need to be a commentator/helper on this site?

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.
Not to outdo the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: “American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British”.
One week later, Australia’s Northern Territory Times reported the following: “After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Knackers Johnson, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely bugger-all. Knackers has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless.”
…Makes ya feel bloody proud to be Australian don’t it?
And in the Southern U.S., we found a buried pocket of Methane, and any minute, amateur Miners are going to extract it with only a soup spoon and rusty fork.

I dislike coffee, that disqualifies me I guess.

I think you can substitute coffee for a variety of things, including wine!

Mmm... Delicious wine... (It's Friday!)

My partner had a bet with one of the kids that they would be drinking coffee before they finished college. She lost that bet. Our child grew up to be like @f33dm3bits. They do not like coffee or products like coffee-flavored cakes, ice cream, or candy, either.

"What attributes do you need to be a commentator/helper on this site?"

I'm not interested.

(SPOILER)
It's because I offered a few reviews on Distrowatch [...]. I did a review of MX Linux and got rebuffed so far, which I think is not nice. [...]
(/SPOILER)
Post your review of the MX Linux distro here on Linux.org. I am interested and would like to read it. You can start a new thread in the "Other Distributions" forum.

https://www.linux.org/forums/other-distributions.159/

Go with that and see how it is received here. You may be pleasantly surprised (I hope!). I can say that I look forward to seeing it.

That makes two of us. Although once in a while I purchase the "Frappuccino" by Starbucks because I could drink it cold. Someone else in my family regularly drinks coffee even before brushing his/her teeth which makes sure I'm repulsed.

Also I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I did sip El Presidente Light a few years ago, smooth but sour. More recently I took on Medalla Ultra Light, tried to drink it like juice and then felt like I was going to die. Decided not to try anything else like that again. I keep venturing to try wine or sangria but would rather wear all the rooster's feathers.

Members online