Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS HDMI stopped working after .3 update

I HATE asking for help in the first place.

I can relate, but I've asked for help early on. It has been a while, but I've asked for a few things.

As far as I can recall, only one of my help requests was met with success. It was a bit of text processing that needed some work and I couldn't figure it out on my own.

@Belair Stormwalker - let us know how you go with the Mint install, perhaps in a separate thread.

When it is completed, I would like to be sure that you can learn how to use Timeshift (installed by default on Mint, Manjaro, Linux Lite and a number of other distros).

Sadly, had you known that you could install Timeshift on your Ubuntu, and stored its snapshots on an external drive before you stored that cypher key, you would still have it.

I began using Timeshift around 30 September/1 October 2014, when it was in its infancy, and I have it on all 83 of my distros.

I have a thread on Timeshift here, currently up to page 30, but if you can separate the wheat from the chaff in it, from page 18 - page 30 I am teaching another Member how best to use it for her environment.

Cheers

Wizard

Members online