Trouble while downloading Ubuntu

does it have any markings on the system that show the make and model? maybe on the bottom? i haven't used xp in ages so i'm not sure where you would look in it. in windows 10 i usually use System Information in case you can find anything like that.

regarding only having 32-bit options, linux mint has a 32-bit debian edition. i would link it, but i get stuck in moderation when i do. you should be able to run a web search for "linux mint debian edition".

Being impatient and using CAPS etc here has little or no effect. It is regarded as being rude.

Do not do it.

Simply....wait.

Consider that message as having originated with me. (Note the moderator bit next to my name.)

Calm down. Avoid opening a bunch of topics. Don't make a bunch of pointless replies. Avoid the caps. Be grateful for the help you're receiving.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Good evening,
Your opening statement is completely unhelpful, to give you solid advice we need to know the full spec of your netbook.[or full make and model number,]
without this information, I can only scan my crystal ball and give you a generic answer,
old netbooks [pre-2010] were often 32 bit only, if made for XP again they inevitably came with very little ram, it may or may not be USB bootable, the following link list most of the 32 bit Linux available together with the minimum requirements https://itsfoss.com/32-bit-linux-distributions/
If your machine is USB bootable, then use Balena-etcher to burn the ISO to your pen-drive