Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, the LS engine is quite popular. It's also a compact engine that can be built up to produce a lot of horsepower. That's why you find them in things like the Corvette.

The compactness is one of the main reasons you see people saying "LS Swap The World" and doing engine swaps with the LS engine. It's quite popular because it is compact, meaning you can more easily adapt the engine to fit in different cars.

Unless you meant the ls command...

In that case, open your terminal and enter man ls and that will tell you all you need to know about the command.

But, I'd like to imagine that you're speaking about the Chevy LS engine. It's a lot more interesting than the boring ls command, though it'd be dreadfully off-topic.

Read this:

It seems some do need training on how to ask a question.
1710627392441.gif

It seems some do need training on how to ask a question. View attachment 18876

To be fair, it's not easy to formulate a good technical question...

However, the OP in this thread made zero effort. Maybe they're a spam bot that just isn't working properly? We shall see!

Well, the LS engine is quite popular. It's also a compact engine that can be built up to produce a lot of horsepower. That's why you find them in things like the Corvette.

The compactness is one of the main reasons you see people saying "LS Swap The World" and doing engine swaps with the LS engine. It's quite popular because it is compact, meaning you can more easily adapt the engine to fit in different cars.

Unless you meant the ls command...

In that case, open your terminal and enter man ls and that will tell you all you need to know about the command.

But, I'd like to imagine that you're speaking about the Chevy LS engine. It's a lot more interesting than the boring ls command, though it'd be dreadfully off-topic.

Read this:

Ls is not a normal Linux command, maybe he means : ls

:)

why isnt this thread spam? :p

Sadly, it doesn't quite meet the definition of spam, but I'll have to lock it if people keep responding.

In fact, I'm going to do that now. If the OP wants the thread opened again, they can PM me or another mod and clarify what's going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.