Rock Roxx

This is my favourite of Mylie's, Elaine and I used to really enjoy it.

It's from the Howard Stern Show in 2017, and so there is a bit of interview before launching into the song.

It also gives an idea of how her voice was before the throat surgery a couple of years later.

I, personally, do not consider her "rock" in any form. So, I'll counter your wrecking ball, with......

Dave

I, personally, do not consider her "rock" in any form. So, I'll counter your wrecking ball, with......

From my first post in this Thread, lol

I am going to be featuring a large amount of rock, and there is a blurry definition between Pop and Soft Rock, but I am sure we can accommodate all tastes.

So it's pretty open to many genres.

Avagudweegend

Wiz

Also, Dave - I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

They have some resemblances to AC/DC (which is not a bad thing).

By comparison, here is Acka Dacka with "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

Wow, I could listen to some more of them - thanks for sharing, Tina ;)

From my first post in this Thread, lol
Rest assured, I was not trying to imply that videos of her's (or anyone else) shouldn't be in this thread. However, I probably could have made that clearer. I just have a bit of a, shall I say, disdain for Miss Mylie. Might have something to do with seeing a completely different Mylie on TV when my children were growing up. :D

Steve Harley, [cockney rebel] passed away today [now this is getting worrying, he was only a couple of months older than me]

1710709974667.png

1710710017459.png

Midnight Oil sings Beds are Burning during the closing ceremony of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.(AAP: Dave Hunt)
Watch Australian Story's special Peter Garrett with Leigh Sales, 8pm, on ABC TV and ABC iview.

LOL i dont understand a word their saying but they have a good sound.

LOL i dont understand a word their saying but they have a good sound.

They're pretty neat. It's a mix of metal, traditional instruments, and Mongolian throat singing.

Members online