Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Linux mint on a 2009 apple macbook

screenshot.png

scrrenshot2.png

My desktop is normally absolutely full of clutter and directories so for this shot i moved everything into the clutter and clutter 2 directories to make my desktop more presentable! lol

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
South End, UK, Paul

Perhaps @wizardfromoz will post all 80 or 90 of his Linux desktop installations screenshots!?!

dream on, vrai ;)

however, i WILL post some of my customised grub menus soon as my shoulder is up to it, in a different thread :D

this is minimal :

works for me :)

It appears that I am of the cluttered type desktop crowd.
However, "if a cluttered desktop is the sign of a cluttered mind; then what is an empty desktop the sign of?" That might have come from Albert Einstein.
I really do like scenery pics.
OG TC
@wizardfromoz Hey Wiz, notice that system is up to date!
Screenshot_2020-03-29_12-02-03.png

running some updates so took a stroll through one of my folders and found this one

odo.png

i'm going to work it into an upcoming grub theme

rene auberjonois (RIP) as odo from star trek shows

wiz

currently 62 buddha, down a bit while i reorganise to a forward plan

wiz

so are all 62 full installs to a disk partition? Do you use virtualization like virtual box or are all your systems installed to partitions???
Hey @smooth_buddha @wizardfromoz
You ever heard the 'old saying' - "without a picture it didn't happen"?
Well, I think Wiz needs to post a desktop screenshot of all 62 distros!!! LOL
(just kidding @wizardfromoz )

View attachment 5927

Linux Mint 19.2 running great!
I must say - I generally 'tweak' the default Mint Cinnamon desktop quite a bit to my liking - but the Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon which I installed on my 'test' box is very nice! I haven't seen the need to 'tweak' it much at all :) Good job - well done Mint team.

I must say - I generally 'tweak' the default Mint Cinnamon desktop quite a bit to my liking - but the Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon which I installed on my 'test' box is very nice! I haven't seen the need to 'tweak' it much at all :) Good job - well done Mint team.
I agree, the Linux Mint team did a great job!

Still a relatively fresh install so far. I haven't had time, yet, to find a good background. Will update later after I find a good one. :)

Screenshot from 2020-04-03 17-23-02.png

Also, running Linux Mint 19.3. Needs a few things fixed, such as the webcam, and fingerprint reader, but otherwise it's running very nicely on the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 Laptop.

Still a relatively fresh install so far. I haven't had time, yet, to find a good background. Will update later after I find a good one. :)

View attachment 5928

Also, running Linux Mint 19.3. Needs a few things fixed, such as the webcam, and fingerprint reader, but otherwise it's running very nicely on the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 Laptop.
Here's a better desktop, so far. :)

Screenshot from 2020-04-03 17-49-06.png

which one is wizard's tower?

PCseiOh.png

Well, I think Wiz needs to post a desktop screenshot of all 62 distros!!! LOL
(just kidding @wizardfromoz )

our state lottery GoldLotto has a jingle "dreaming don't stop dreaming" :)

so are all 62 full installs to a disk partition? Do you use virtualization like virtual box or are all your systems installed to partitions???

actually 63 now you remind me - 62 full installs to partitions, but one - swagarch - has arch running as a guest under virtualbox.

let's not drag jas's thread off-topic any further, but in closing here's a preview from my upcoming thread

xMO6yxi.jpg

wiz

now THAT'S funny :D

welcome, angus

chris turner
wizardfromoz

Members online