To be read to the rhythm of Modern major general by Guilbert and Sullivan
There’s Parrot,Endevour, MX, Mint, and Manjaro

there’s, Pop, Fedora,Ubuntu and Gecko,and there’s Debian

there’s, Linux-Lite,Garuda,Zorin,AntiX,and Open Suse

and, Puppy,Kali,Ked,Free bsd and Lubuntu,

there’s, Elementry Alma,Arco, Kubuntu

there’s Peppermint, and Sparky,Slackware,Solus and Xubuntu

Bluestar, Nix,Q4os,Deeping and of Corse Gentoo

with a choice of 500, now I bet you don’t know what to do.

Do the lights dim when you hook up to the grid?
You must go for lighter distro :)
Are you suggesting I install GRID/Linux and not GNU/Linux? What are the differences between the two?

Will I be able to run bash scripts when running Confused Linux on my system?
You can, but first you have to get a computer science degree. Then, any accredited professor can unlock the scripting feature inherent in all linux distros. You may think that's expensive, but kids need to learn the value of an education!

@CrazedNerd wow, that is kinka harsh. May I ask who is paying for this education?
the parents, banks, and federal government, of course! They didn't think anyone was going to repay those levels of monstrous debt when the quality of the education was so low, right?

My rig is about two years old. Are you sure my rig will be able to run Anti-X it only has 64G of ram?
Anti-X Linux needs 256 MB as a recommended minimum of RAM-

Nanolinux needs 64 MB's of RAM, it's based on Tiny Core Linux.

Nanolinux requires a 486 processor and 64 MB RAM to run. This should run well for you based on your RAM.
If 64MB are available no swapfile is required.

@f33dm3bits , you on a roll. How did you get by the @wizardfromoz ? ?

I'm treating him as challenged - he lives below sea level. ;)

I'm moving this to Off Topic, though, as the continued input is keeping it at the top of our Hit Parade, and new Members looking for answers might not appreciate that this is The Silly Season, and that we are populated with a bunch of wannabe stand up comics and reprobates (myself included in that last category).

Cheers

Wiz

I'm moving this to Off Topic, though, as the continued input is keeping it at the top of our Hit Parade, and new Members looking for answers might not appreciate that this is The Silly Season, and that we are populated with a bunch of wannabe stand up comics and reprobates (myself included in that last category).

Cheers

Wiz
But you're ruining it by making it obvious, never again will i praise you wizard.

But you're ruining it by making it obvious,
I thought it was the moment I read past the first line

but It's great to have a bit of fun for a change

Onya Maarten......good one !

Members online

Latest posts