Linux World...HELP..

Scott Cooley

Reaction score
Credits
Okay Fulks,

I'm a guy that needs some help. Spent 25 years in a Telecommunications world. Okay, have played with a lot of servers. Do I know of the language, No, Just put in the commands, that what was told. Long Little Story Sort. I worked on systems that " that around the world backbone system, above that is 99% call/data/information/code from east to west or north to south in the country".
Now after medical and other parts of my life, I just want the Linux side of the world.
Some reason in life a long time ago, I had to upgrade windows 286 to 486 computers for US Bank of America. I was into the IT physical equipment and the other person was on the NT data systems install LAN and WAN. I got tired just sitting around doing nothing on my side, as my partner, with a different company is doing the data side. Well after we educated each other we became frends.. Did that work for a while. Well I learned the data side of the world. I bailed out of the person sitting behind a computer and doing my job. Please, No upsetting to anyone, I became a Microwave Radio Systems Engineer. I want back to the Remote Database Administration.
I've delt with a lot of Old Data Base System guys. Help me to take your Remote Job as your Admin person. Ive spent Thousands of Dollars to learn, and new education isn't like the old, I need personal Training. Please leve me a PM. (Scott)

Last edited by a moderator:

We're a medium-size support forum staffed by volunteers, many of whom are aged and retired.

I suspect you're not going to find anyone employing people from here. Try the sites like linkedin, indeed, and monster.

Also, get your name out there - but not here so much.

I get headhunters trying to hire me all the time, at least a couple of times each week someone will try to recruit me.

Headhunters message me all the time on Linkedin, I would try there since IT people are really wanted now days.