Solved Linux vs hp

Solved issue
That is why I did not like Teamviewer.

Teamviewer runs natively in Linux and does quite well with it. I use it daily.

At least 5 years ago is when I did not like it. Thanks I will check it out.

Vektor

I still have my account. Tried to install the host but failed. Nothing for Slackware that I saw. Tried generic and failed.

Cool though that they can do native Linux now.

Thanks for the heads up.

I will stay on topic now.

Vektor

Too bad YUMI does not work for linux.
Really ?

YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator​

YUMI (Your USB Multiboot Installer) is a multiboot USB boot maker or media creation tool that can be used to make a multisystem bootable flash drive. This utility helps you quickly create a custom multi bootable USB drive containing several different ISO files. Use it to boot from USB your favourite Live Linux portable operating systems, Linux and Windows Installers, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, backup, penetration testing, diagnostic tools, and much more.

YUMI

YUMI

Yumi was originally created in 2010

It is capable of handling LEGACY, UEFI and Ex FAT

An important part to read from the links by Brian @Condobloke includes the following

Using YUMI on Linux​

Question: Can I use YUMI on Linux?
Answer: Yes, you can use the YUMI4Linux "YUMI.sh" script to make a Multiboot bootable USB from within Linux. After preparation, you'll be able to drag and drop ISO files into the YUMI folder on the prepared drive. ISO files stored there will be detected and then added to the menu for USB booting.

Here's how to get started using YUMI in Linux:
The following steps assume that gzip and WINE packages are already installed on your system. If they, aren't you'll want to install them both before proceeding.

I was not aware of that, so thanks, Brian.

Wizard

Hi there!

I see no clear mentions of 'YUMi-exFAT', so if it's trouble having an hybrid AMi 'aptio' bootloader searching for 'bootia32.efi' then maybe it's worth having a check. At least MX worked fine with it and the previous Mint release as well, as i recall. Tested on an Atom CherryTrail with satisfaction, so now there ain't a valid reason left for .ISO makers not to stick to that free resource IMO! And it's even got a file browser option to pick different .ISO images from an unexpected support at boot time... Some day we humans can stop doing the work of machines managing machines!

;)

Latest posts