Leon Spinks, Dies at 67

• Thread starter Deleted member 101831
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 101831

R.I.P. Leon Spinks. :(

Talent, or skill does not change the person underneath. MOH awardees were criminals before earning the medal, one even died robbing a liquor store.

People always say "He lost his moral compass"

Morality does not need directions. A "good person" can do bad things. A "bad person" can do a good thing. But what is right is not bendy.

R.I.P. Leon Spinks. :(

@Nelson Muntz
I remember that fight he had with Ali. Everyone was in shock, especially the bettors who lost a bundle.
When someone younger than yourself dies it registers as a reminder that we are not immortal and will someday join those who have died. We are very frail beings.
OG TC

By the way, there are a ton of classic matches on YouTube - I mean a ton. You can re-watch all the greats.

@Nelson Muntz
I remember that fight he had with Ali. Everyone was in shock, especially the bettors who lost a bundle.
When someone younger than yourself dies it registers as a reminder that we are not immortal and will someday join those who have died. We are very frail beings.
OG TC

Yep guaranteed, we are gonna die. Two numbers on your tombstone, the day you are born and the day you die. It is the Dash in between that counts.

The Persians, Alexander, Genghis Kahn other dynasties, all had "Immortals" they weren't, they just had the same number, always replaced the dead.

Members online