I am unable to send a messag because the spam filter blocks everything.

N

Nikoloz

I get the message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Strangely I get this issue while contacting the administrator so it seems like a closed loop.
What can be done?

G'day Nikoloz, Welcome to linux.org

Perhaps you had links included in your 'content'. That is a sure fire way to incur the 'wrath' of the site.

A mod or Admin will tend to you.

Be patient.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements
That tells you the story. This site is very strict re anything that breaks it rules, especially from newcomers.

Are you trying to post links in your post, new users aren't allowed to post links. Only after a certain amount of posts will the forum software allow you to post links.

I get the message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Strangely I get this issue while contacting the administrator so it seems like a closed loop.
What can be done?

Were you posting links? I'm not seeing anything in the queue. You appear to be able to post but newbies posting links can result in it needing to go through the queue.

I haven't seen anything in the queue from this user either.
Perhaps something in the content of the posts, or the links is causing the site to outright reject the posts rather than sending them to the moderation queue?

When you do respond to this thread, remember that hitting the reply button generates a link to the comment. You need (I'm guessing) four more posts (not in private messages) to get past the point where every one of your posts is moderated.

What say you @Nikoloz ?.......you can likely leave a comment here?......I note you were online approx 90 minutes ago.

Latest posts