Help with Balena Etcher

It should handle like a BMW.
you must be joaking... I would not buy one for a runabout, dreadful overpriced tin cans, anyway what two vehicles makes no difference, the analogy holds true, whatever you dress it up as , its whats underneath that determines what happens

Yeah, it should definitely have something like TeamViewer installed. Highly, highly recommended.

Also, Ford had some great cars. The Mustang is a proper sport car these days. The GT was legendary in sport car racing (the lineage tracks the GT40 of yore, which was also often on the podium). While not a car, the F150 is an absolute winner with a brilliant history. I could go on, but yeah...

That said, my 'daily' is a Bimmer.

I am not a car person at all but my first (and only actually) car was a Ford Ka, which is a Ford Fiesta but with an even worse shell on top. I wouldn't really defend my opinion, but I think the cars that Ford (and everyone?) offer in Europe are different to the ones in the US. I noticed when watching car videos a few months back that if it was an American they'd talk about many cars I had never seen/heard of.

If I had a Ford Fiesta/Fusion/Mondeo and could swap it for the equivalent BMW here in Europe, I'd certainly be doing so. But as I say I am not really a car person.

As Brickwizard says it doesn't really matter what brand it is. If cars ever do become open-source, I will remember to always choose the stable branch.

Members online

Latest posts