eingebe

1hartmann

Reaction score
Credits
Hallo ich habe via Kodachi Telegram runtergeladen. Aber ich kann es nicht anmelden. Jedes Mal wenn ich meine Vorwahl und Handynummer ohne die Null eingebe, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: Internal Server Error. Ich habe zwar schon gegoogelt, kann aber nichts finden.

Hier nochmal ohne Schreibfehler: Hallo ich habe über Kodachi Telegramm runtergeladen. Aber ich kann es nicht anmelden. Jedes Mal wenn ich meine Vorwahl und Handynummer ohne die Null eingebe, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: Interner Serverfehler. Ich habe zwar schon gegoogelt, kann aber nichts finden.

Hier nochmal ohne Schreibfehler: Hallo ich habe über Kodachi Telegramm runtergeladen. Aber ich kann es nicht anmelden. Jedes Mal wenn ich meine Vorwahl und Handynummer ohne die Null eingebe, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: Interner Serverfehler. Ich habe zwar schon gegoogelt, kann aber nichts finden.
Translated??
here again without spelling mistakes: Hello, I downloaded via Kodachi Telegram. But I can't register it. Every time I enter my area code and mobile number without the zero, I always get the error message: Internal server error. I've already googled, but can't find anything.

Hello, I have to download via Kodachi Telegram. But I can not register it. Every time I enter my area code and mobile number without zero, it shows the error message: Internal server error. I have already googled, but can not find anything.

Kodachi? Do you mean Kodachi Linux? If so, downloads are available through SourceForge.

@Hillbilly H - your intentions are good, but note the comment from a Moderator the post before yours.

It is the responsibility of all non-English speaking Members to translate, not ours.

TIA

Wizard

Do you have an existing account with telegram ? If you do, you can use the Q code ! If not, the problem could be the German government were looking to block telegram [ I remember reading an article from my Reuters news feeds last year]

Hallo, ich schreibe alles in Englisch. Und wenn ich hier auf "POSTEN" drücke ist alles wieder in Deutsch. Geht automatisch. Was kann ich tun?

If you are using Deepl, you type your post in box 1, the translation is in box 2,
left click and highlight the translation, right click and select copy,
open the post reply on the forum, right click and select paste
and you get
Wenn Sie Deepl verwenden, geben Sie Ihren Beitrag in Feld 1 ein, die Übersetzung steht in Feld 2,
Klicken Sie mit der linken Maustaste und markieren Sie die Übersetzung, klicken Sie mit der rechten Maustaste und wählen Sie Kopieren,
öffnen Sie den Beitrag im Forum, klicken Sie mit der rechten Maustaste und wählen Sie Einfügen

If you are using Deepl, you type your post in box 1, the translation is in box 2,

See @wizardfromoz's post above. I believe we're taking a hard line on the English-only thing and it just makes good sense to do so. The onus is on the OP (in this case) to translate.

See @wizardfromoz's post above. I believe we're taking a hard line on the English-only thing and it just makes good sense to do so. The onus is on the OP (in this case) to translate.
David [and Chris when he looks in] Yes I understand, but he is having problems using it, so I thought it's fair on this occasion to give him some instructions,

Members online

Latest posts