Carnage's house of Chaos

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
For those who love electronic music, share your chaos that gives you peace. Let's share so we can all discover some new music. I will start.:cool:

For those who love electronic music, share your chaos that gives you peace. Let's share so we can all discover some new music. I will start.:cool:
I don't generally listen to electronic music but I will listen to anything if someone recommends it.
Thanks! :)

My eldest son turned me on to Enigma some time ago. Your initial post brought it back to mind. Here is one that evokes a strangely ineffable peace, viewing and listening. Hope you enjoy.
Let's keep things positive -- there's enough negativity in this place/world already, is my thought.

My eldest son turned me on to Enigma some time ago. Your initial post brought it back to mind. Here is one that evokes a strangely ineffable peace, viewing and listening. Hope you enjoy.
Let's keep things positive -- there's enough negativity in this place/world already, is my thought.

Enigma has some really good songs, her video clips are also usually quite interesting and different.

Turning up the volume a notch.

Last edited:
Here are the Grandfathers or pioneers of electronic music Kraftwerk....
I've heard a song or two of them before, but these are good to hear as well.

Here is another pioneer Gary Numan
Cars
Friends are Electric

An important early figure in electronic music Delia Derbyshire.

The name sound familiar well she was behind the first Dr Who Intro Theme for which the other versions were based on.....

Those are all a long time before my time but but interesting to see the history! I wasn't expecting to get a history lesson;):p, thanks for sharing!

Duran Duran - why because Nick Rhodes is considered king of the Keyboard...... Rio a fine example of his work on keyboards.....

A later album from 2010.......
All You Need is Now...
The Main single All You Need is Now..

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online