Because almost everyone loves animals

A smartphone takes a fast pic
Ya' know, I rarely use a smartphone as a camera. I use an old Olympus Stylus 800 digital camera.

A real camera with dedicated buttons is much easier for me to hold steady to adjustments and take photos. Smartphone "buttons" are images on a flat screen. Some people are very skilled at holding smartphones steady and using them as cameras, but I am not one of them.

Keeping and using an old digital camera also saves me the extra step of stripping out all of the personal information from an image file before I post the image in a forum like this. Most people do not realize that their smartphone also records the exact location the photo was taken.

(We were recently looking online to buy a puppy. I noticed that some websites automatically strip the location information from images that people post in online advertisements. Not all of them do.)

Puppy photo, as promised. The tennis ball is a "squeaker toy", about half the size of a standard tennis ball. For scale, the floorboards are 6 inches (15 cm) wide. The puppy weighed 3.2 pounds (1.5 kilograms) at 8-1/2 weeks of age when we brought it home. This photo was taken two days later.

We named the puppy after the codeword from a classified project. If anyone mentions it, they get arrested and charged with a federal crime. ;-)

Puppy and Half-Size Tennis Ball.JPG

He/she is a bright looking soul !!

Share videos or pictures of cute animals so that you can scroll through this topic
when you are having a bad day to feel some love or when you are bored and have
nothing else better to do ;)

That's so sweet, I almost got diabetis from it

Belle....looking her best.

IMG-2154.jpg

Loved the puppy, thanks for sharing, Maarten.

Nite.

Members online