open the terminal where the file is located and don't use sudo - try
Code:
./balenaEtcher-1.5.122-x64.AppImage

open the terminal where the file is located and don't use sudo - try
Code:
./balenaEtcher-1.5.122-x64.AppImage
Etcher is in the /opt directory.

/opt$ ./balenaEtcher-1.5.122-x64.AppImage
[6507:0906/143331.813506:FATAL:setuid_sandbox_host.cc(158)] The SUID sandbox helper binary was found, but is not configured correctly. Rather than run without sandboxing I'm aborting now. You need to make sure that /tmp/.mount_balenakG3zTI/chrome-sandbox is owned by root and has mode 4755.
/tmp/.mount_balenakG3zTI/balena-etcher-electron: line 10: 6507 Trace/breakpoint trap "${script_dir}"/balena-etcher-electron.bin "$@"

Etcher is in the /opt directory.

/opt$ ./balenaEtcher-1.5.122-x64.AppImage
[6507:0906/143331.813506:FATAL:setuid_sandbox_host.cc(158)] The SUID sandbox helper binary was found, but is not configured correctly. Rather than run without sandboxing I'm aborting now. You need to make sure that /tmp/.mount_balenakG3zTI/chrome-sandbox is owned by root and has mode 4755.
/tmp/.mount_balenakG3zTI/balena-etcher-electron: line 10: 6507 Trace/breakpoint trap "${script_dir}"/balena-etcher-electron.bin "$@"
I just made a folder in my Home Directory called AppImages and place them there

I just made a folder in my Home Directory called AppImages and place them there
I did the same and created the directory as you have and I'm still getting the same thing.

It's been a long time since using the dd command to make a usb bootable. Anyway, I know that works.
I think I'll have to use the dd command since Etcher won't launch for me.

I'll use the dd cmd to make my usb bootable for the new Linux Mint.
IF I am not able to get Voyager's wifi working I'll download Mint and install that.

Thank you all for your help.

My problem is simply, actually, I have laughed really hard. It doesn't run because I downloaded the wrong one, It must be ...x64.AppImage instead of ...i32.AppImage :V