Using Steam to Play Warframe on Linux Mint 21.1 [Solved]

The current build that's about 4 years old is the Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WiFi, 16 Gig's of RAM, an AMD Radeon 7750 GPU, and a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 X 6-Core CPU.

The Gigabyte G27F Gaming Monitor that I've got now, I purchased in Feb. of 2023 so it's only 4 months old.
That motherboard should be still good for quite a few years, my motherboard is older. Your CPU could use an upgrade to an 8 core and upgrade your ram to 32G especially as well if you are wanting to be de doing 4k Ultra gaming and of course an ssd if you don't already have one. I usually look at the most recent game that I play with good graphics and see what they ask for Ultra, this case I used the system requirements for Diablo 4. Lasty look for a good 4k gaming monitor and of course you can upgrade it a part at a time :)

That motherboard should be still good for quite a few years, my motherboard is older. Your CPU could use an upgrade to an 8 core and upgrade your ram to 32G especially as well if you are wanting to be de doing 4k Ultra gaming and of course an ssd if you don't already have one. I usually look at the most recent game that I play with good graphics and see what they ask for Ultra, this case I used the system requirements for Diablo 4. Lasty look for a good 4k gaming monitor and of course you can upgrade it a part at a time :)
Thanks for the confirmation on the mobo f33dm3bits--
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Members online

Latest posts