Ubuntu 22.04 produce noise during video and audio playing

Mikesew1320

Reaction score
Credits
My PC starts to produce a noise sound like fan rotating but it isn't when I start playing local or online video and audio. I think its related to Realtek High definition audio driver because same happened on windows and fixed it by updating my Realtek High definition audio drivers.

I tried to install Realtek audio drivers on ubuntu but got error while buiing from source. following the guide here.

Is there any other way to fix this problem please?

How far did you get in building the driver? What error did you get and at what stage of the process did you get it? What did you do prior to this, such as establishing your build environment?

How far did you get in building the driver? What error did you get and at what stage of the process did you get it? What did you do prior to this, such as establishing your build environment?
I just followed the tutorial I attached on the hyperlink above. nothing other like establishing build environment.

I just followed the tutorial I attached on the hyperlink above. nothing other like establishing build environment.
That tutorial assumes that you have the linux toolchain for compiling source code already installed.

If you wish to compile a driver, you'll need to install the toolchain which is detailed somewhat here:

When you try and compile the driver, and it fails, there are usually some error messages which will likely indicate what the problem is.

If errors appear in the output, it's best to post them exactly for others to read. It may also be useful to include a dozen or so lines of the text output which has preceded those error messages.

If errors appear in the output, it's best to post them exactly for others to read

Along with the exact commands as typed.

We may discover that they're literally typing <foo> with the brackets included, for example.

Members online

No members online now.