Thanksgiving

stan

Reaction score
Credits
Greetings all,

While congratulating @KGIII on his acceptance into the Lubuntu Linux team, it came to mind that I wanted to say a bit more... but not take away from his spotlight in that thread. So... here goes:

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches next week here in the US, I am reminded how much I appreciate the work that @Rob, @wizardfromoz, @arochester, and @KGIII perform to keep this site running smoothly and free from spammers... and the great help and knowledge that they share with us all.

I also appreciate all the helpers, from the youngest to the oldest... and we have quite a span of years here! I'm an "old dog" myself, but you have all helped teach me some new tricks along the way. I enjoy your comments and companionship, and I apologize for the times that my "snarky" (or worse) attitude shows itself.

So, a heartfelt "Thanks!" to all of you!

In these crazy times that we find ourselves, I hope that you and your families are well, and happy.

*tips hat*

Same to all who do the real heavy lifting.

Thanks to all the staff and all the regular members, just have to say wow this year went fast!!!

Congratulations!

Thanks! I guess I'm now *both* a Lubuntu Member and an Ubuntu Member, which explains some of the complexity/time involved. The newer Ubuntu flavors aren't like that (like Ubuntu Mate, Ubuntu Budgie, etc). If you're an Ubuntu Mate Member (not the capitalization in this) then you'd still have to apply to be an Ubuntu Member.

But, this thread is for Thanksgiving. So, let's not derail it too much.

A Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to all my American friends.

Stay safe and enjoy the long weekend.

Chris

My Thanks to the staff and helpers here on this Thanksgiving week. I appreciate all that you do to keep us on track and going strong. I have so many things to be Thankful for this year. And hope you all can enjoy your Holiday season.
23826347_1749806105029559_6844166380033258234_o.jpg

Members online

Latest posts