Core(s) per socket: 2
Socket(s): 1
Stepping: 7
CPU max MHz: 2600.0000
CPU min MHz: 1600.0000
BogoMIPS: 5200.21}

Memory : 4 gigabytes
Storage : 1 terabyte (hard-disk)

I just want to run Firefox and watching YouTube videos and telegram app (if possible) nothing else, I literally don't need any utilities or office suits or anything, please help.

Debian with lxde should run just fine, both are minimal for hardware.

Your biggest limitation is 4GB of memory, any heavy desktop environment will consume more memory, lxde is lightweight.

Welcome
your G620 @ 2.60GHz is the replacement to the T series [which I have in my laptop, with 4gb ram it runs fine for surfing and daily computing using Mint LMDE as the OS] [this machine also runs MX-Linux, Debian,Parrot and several other distributions]
you should be able to run any Linux you wish, although a medium or lightweight ones will put less strain on it

I just want to run Firefox and watching YouTube videos and telegram app (if possible) nothing else
I don't know about Telegram, but Puppy (like Fossapup) and AntiX should run Super Fast for your need.

Debian with lxde should run just fine, both are minimal for hardware.

Your biggest limitation is 4GB of memory, any heavy desktop environment will consume more memory, lxde is lightweight.
Yes currently I'm about to install Debian, and also I've tried so many distros so far rn it's running bunsenlabs, but the thing is I don't feel like it's been 6 months and It's freezes sometimes ig it's the CPU like it's not blazing fast anyway.

rn it's running bunsenlabs, but the thing is I don't feel like it's been 6 months and It's freezes sometimes ig it's the CPU like it's not blazing fast anyway.
Honestly it's the only reason why I use and like debian so much, I hate when things don't work, when even a slightest thing doesn't work as expected it feels like system is dirty and in need for either reinstall or removal.

Debian is however stable, it just works, I don't recall having issues with it other than when screwing things myself.

Desktop is your choice, I think @Brickwizard is correct in that any one will work, I personally use KDE and here is how much RAM is consumed with firefox open:

mem.png