Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Screenshot_2022-07-16_17-48-15.png

nothing much changed since last

Screenshot from 2022-07-17 20-34-51.png

my desktop:

An homage to the JW telescope? That's what it looks like to me - and it's a fine choice if that's what it is.

I've been pretty excited about this for quite a while. The JWT is already looking back further in time than Hubble ever could - and Hubble was awesome. Heck, Hubble remains awesome.

An homage to the JW telescope? That's what it looks like to me - and it's a fine choice if that's what it is.

I've been pretty excited about this for quite a while. The JWT is already looking back further in time than Hubble ever could - and Hubble was awesome. Heck, Hubble remains awesome.

Yep! I agree! :)

Screenshot_20220719_195740.png

I plan on getting a JWT image and making it my background on my phone. (I never really see my computer's background. I see it for all of two seconds every time I reboot - so I see it for like two seconds every two weeks.)

So, I prefer your previous background.

Welcome to Puppy, Wiz!
It'll expand your horizons!

WorkStation: Arch: plasma, zen kernel, zsh, dual monitor because I am kind of a writer... Portait is very comfy for writing; Two monitors is peak productivity, in my opinion.
Wallpaper is a drawn made by my muse and it is going to be the cover for a novel I have in its works.

Gaming PC: Nobara: plasma, fsync kernel, zsh, 144hz monitor because quake champions and overwatch.
Wallpaper is a drawn made by a friend of mine as a bday present: I'm an idsoftware fan, hence the QII logo on the t-shirt. I used to be a Super Nintendo kid, that's why I chase Genesis; Howard and his censorship in the 90's... which is why the shotgun shoots cupcakes.

All three monitors have the blue light turned off, ddcutil is great, I can stay in front of the monitor for hours without headache or eyestrain.

I don't use dock or application launcher... Krunner is enough for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726_195233.png
    Screenshot_20220726_195233.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_20220726_200229.png
    Screenshot_20220726_200229.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 387

Members online