so some thoughts,
Is he routing through a country that has a block due to local copyrite laws
is there a block from his ISP
is his local sever having problems
or is there a problem with his own settings
I have asked if he is connected via vpn
I asked him to reboot both his pc and the router

Then he went offline.

@Eddie Paul Litz it may be worth doing a traceroute and then comparing it to route of the other members, however it may contain information you and other members may not want to share.
Code:
sudo apt install traceroute
traceroute pkgs.org

I can access it without my VPN and it doesn't work when I use a VPN.

They could have been getting a bunch of abusive traffic and hit the 'no vpn/tor' switch at Cloudflare. (They're behind Cloudflare, according to the WHOIS.)

It's a simple switch that doesn't care if the traffic is legitimate or not. It just blocks it as a way to avoid a DDoS. Which might be their motivation - but that'd be pure speculation.

He said at #6 that he is not using a VPN.

I have more later, but what I showed at #12 is right on the money in my part of Australia, same as the video and same as the screenshot.

Since my last Post I launched a Linux Mint 'Ulyssa' 20.1 Cinnamon and got identical outcomes with the latest version of Firefox, Chromium and Brave.

Once you get through to pkgs.org page, the problem does not repeat (with the intervening screen).

Later, more coffee

Wiz

He said at #6 that he is not using a VPN.

While true, I was (in my case) confirming that it only happened when using a VPN.

CloudFlare isn't 100% accurate and may think their traffic is Tor or a VPN.

Another possible reason is they're in the same geographical area where the malicious traffic originates.

When something's behind CF, CF is usually the problem! ;-)

(I have a couple of sites using CF, for the record.)

mmmm....coffee flavoured beer....;)

Okay. Let's stay on topic please. :) My Guess is that "it's not working in the US".

It could be the site is using a firewall that is causing the grief. I block inbound connections from folks using Tor as they are usually up to no good. Some folks also block proxied traffic as well.

Loading fine here Vivaldi no VPN. Also Loads with my VPN Connected.
Does the op have a firewall of some sort blocking it ?

May questions have been asked of the OP

It would be appreciated, @Eddie Paul Litz, if you would go to the trouble of answering them.

There are a lot of people doing their best to help you....some feedback would be mandatory at this point.

did you reboot...both pc and router ?

Is he routing through a country that has a block due to local copyrite laws
is there a block from his ISP
is his local sever having problems
or is there a problem with his own settings

Has there been any change to your Firefox since the last time you connected to the problem site

It was a favorite place to go to get Deb files.
Also what do you mean favorite place to get deb files, it's a good site to use if you are looking for a package and can't find it in the default repositories it will then list what other third-party repositories will have it which you can then add to your sources.

The Website seems to be back up and running here. It seems they were updating the website w/ some Premium additions.

Their cheapest tier is $18/yr, which isn't bad. I wonder if I can join and *not* get listed as a patron?

Members online