Need a new coffee cup

txtinman

Reaction score
Credits
Many years ago I bought a coffee cup here. It has a logo of Tux and the title "The Linux Home Page". On the bottom it says "The first stop for Linux info on the Net. My cup is very faded from many trips to the coffee maker and I would like to replace it. Is it still a thing? Do others here still have theirs?

That predates me. That may predate many members.

We don't have any merchandise at this time. You'd have to contact an admin, specifically @Rob, for merchandise questions.

You might be able to recreate it and order it from one of the sites that lets you order custom cups, t-shirts, hats, and stuff like that.

That predates me. That may predate many members.

We don't have any merchandise at this time. You'd have to contact an admin, specifically @Rob, for merchandise questions.

You might be able to recreate it and order it from one of the sites that lets you order custom cups, t-shirts, hats, and stuff like that.
I can't remember when I got it, but it would have been in the early 2000's. You can see Tux is fading. The other side is worse.

tuxcup.jpg

That's an awesome piece of history. The site has changed hands at least once since then.

It doesn't look too difficult to recreate, but my artistry skills are lacking. So, I guess I mean it doesn't look too difficult for a skilled person to recreate.

That's a whole lot of cups of coffee that have gone through that mug.

It pre-dates me. I have been here since 2014, but rejoined May 1 2017 after a major software revision required us to rejoin.

Welcome (back) @txtinman :)

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

I would like to have one of those also :) nice cup!
If they are no longer available Etsy's has a few to choose from

I used to have a coffee mug with Debian Linux written on it although one very early morning it landed in the kitchen sink and that was it. :(

The other logo coffee mugs I've had also wound up landing in the kitchen sink.

Sometimes I believe setting the coffee mugs in the sink and pouring coffee in them would be the best solution. ;)

Logo mugs a cool. :cool:

I got my Linux mug from the Destination Linux podcast. About 2 or 3 years ago. Hasn't started to fade yet.

Members online