my old account

• Thread starter Deleted member 161196
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 161196

Hello I got locked out of my old account the user name is Pops6810 because the authentication app I used shut down so can a admin contact using the email for the old account or this one and I can verify I own the old account.

That's gonna need an admin. I'm just a mod.

If the app is down temporarily, I suppose you can wait and periodically test it to see if it's working again.

I use email as my 2FA method.

@NathanDent - Nathan, I am moving this to Forum Assistance as it is not a support question for Linux.

If you are thinking of sticking with Linux (you were talking about leaving), I can simply change the password to your old account and let you know so you can get in, then once we have established it works close down this new account.

Let me know by starting a conversation with me.

Cheers

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

@NathanDent - Nathan, I am moving this to Forum Assistance as it is not a support question for Linux.

If you are thinking of sticking with Linux (you were talking about leaving), I can simply change the password to your old account and let you know so you can get in, then once we have established it works close down this new account.

Let me know by starting a conversation with me.

Cheers

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
Hi I set up two factor authentication on the old account and I can no longer access that app I know the password.

Thanks

Hi I set up two factor authentication on the old account and I can no longer access that app I know the password.

Thanks

I take it that you didn't save your recovery keys?

Click my avatar and choose Start Conversation if you want to let me know what you want to do, and we can go from there.

Cheers

Wizard

Latest posts