Microsoft format

beast101223

Reaction score
Credits
How come u guys cant somehow let chrome use microsoft format? life would be so much easier

1. I have no idea what you're talking about?
2. Who, exactly, do you think we are?
3. Do you mean Chrome the browser or Chrome the OS?
4. What is "Microsoft format", as MSFT has many proprietary formats - most of which Linux can work with.

I think you might be very, very mistaken - about pretty much all of it, but more importantly about who we are at this site.

If you can fill in those details, we might actually be able to get you sorted - but we're just a Linux support/information site, largely known for our forum.

G'day beast, Welcome to Linux.org

What he said, up above ^^^

Give us a few details....tell us the story

@beast101223

Just in case of any misapprehension on your part, we are not an official arm nor organ of Linux, just scored the dot org name - we are manned by volunteer staff who share a love of Linux and have varying skills in various departments.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

@OP -- oftentimes I wish Life were easier but, alas, I just have to accept that it is not.

Hello @beast101223,
Welcome to the Linux.org Forum. Most would not have a clue what your asking so could you please qualify your question with some details of what you are talking about Linux is for the most part definately not M.S. Windows and we are happy for that.
So expand your question and maybe we can convert you to Linux.

Last edited:
Be aware that the 17 year old beast has not been seen since making his post last Thursday.

We may be talking among ourselves !

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts