Linux Networking Problems

OpenLinux21

Reaction score
Credits
I made my own Linux system consisting of a kernel (make ARCH=x86_64 defconfig), Busybox rootfs, and after booting, I found that there was no network (not a hardware problem).This is ISO File

Last edited:

This is an English-only site, so you'll have to translate that.

Quero aproveitar um antigo notebook Samsung de 2012 c windows pra iniciar desde um cartão sd e poder salvar os arquivos, para depois instalar outro Sistema

This is an English only site , please post in English [or American]

lol American isn't a language, they speak English in the USA.

LOL To be fair, they do have 'EN-UK' and 'EN-US'. But, yes, we (more or less) speak English in the US. We do not have a national language, unlike many other countries. We spell things differently and use different idioms, but the root of the language is the same. One is, I suppose, a dialect - of which there are then many versions as the specific language we use is different depending on where you are in the US, along with different pronunciations.

LOL To be fair, they do have 'EN-UK' and 'EN-US'. But, yes, we (more or less) speak English in the US
It would be more appropriate to say England and America have a different dialect, because there are different words used for some things, some words are spelled differently and some words are pronounced differently.

It would be more appropriate to say England and America have a different dialect, because there are different words used for some things, some words are spelled differently and some words are pronounced differently.

Which is what I did. :) It's not really a separate language, but it's useful to know for things like spellcheck.

For a while, Firefox's inbuilt spellcheck liked to switch itself to EN-UK. That confused me for a while until I figured it out. Then, it kept doing the same darned thing every so often. It hasn't done that in a while - and no, no... That's not what my system was set to use. It was entirely a Firefox thing.

Firefox's inbuilt spellcheck liked to switch itself to EN-UK.
I had the opposite [and still have in some cases] , I switched off auto check otherwise I was spending too much time changing the spellings back to Oxford standards,
to quote Messrs Learner and Low from their 1956 musical
"
Set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?
The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears
There even are places where English completely disappears
In America, they haven't used it for years"

Members online