Just for fun - Linux Jokes and Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's trying to say that despite all efforts to put us down, Linux (or something similar, that is, free and open software) will be Number 1, one day.

:):)

Wiz

Typical reaction from people with imaginary friends in the skies. When the existence of the object of their beliefs can not be proven, they resort to insults or to pure rage. I suppose you know where to shove that finger, don't you?

Typical reaction from people with imaginary friends in the skies. When the existence of the object of their beliefs can not be proven, they resort to insults or to pure rage. I suppose you know where to shove that finger, don't you?
What the hell does this have to do with Linus Torvalds telling Nvidia to F##K Off.

What the hell does this have to do with Linus Torvalds telling Nvidia to F##K Off.
1. You already pointed out you're a believer.
2. You're posting the finger screenshot right after my post about your god that it can't be seen, touched or talked to, which means it doesn't exist.
3. I can connect the dots.
I could have reported the screenshot to the administrators, but reactions like yours only make me laugh loudly, so I chose not to.

Why can't you eliminate Satan from Linux?
Because 666 isn't executable.

Why do prostitutes use Linux?
It's open to the public

A window user, a Linux user and an apple user all need to change a lightbulb in their respective homes. They split up and the windows and apple user meet back up 5 minutes later

Windows User: Did you get it fixed?

Apple user: No, it can't be cganged so I need to find a new house; how about you?

Windows User: Yeah I changed it, but now the toilet won't flush.

After some time the two become worried because the Linux user hasn't come back yet. They go to his apartment and find him sitting in the middle of the floor with a set of instructions and a box of parts. The Windows user asks what he's doing to which he replies "what does it look like? This lightbulb isn't going to build itself"

and....btw......

1. You already pointed out you're a believer.
2. You're posting the finger screenshot right after my post about your god that it can't be seen, touched or talked to, which means it doesn't exist.
3. I can connect the dots.
I could have reported the screenshot to the administrators, but reactions like yours only make me laugh loudly, so I chose not to.
1. You're a moron.

2. Report the screenshot.

3. That's the reason I posted the YouTube video so you didn't think it was a retaliation post. (post # 120)

4. I pointed out your post was in poor taste and you assumed I'm a believer. (post # 117)

5. Report this post also.

....Just for fun - Linux Jokes and Memes.....?

@Rob Concur! As we are a community with a common interest which means that sometimes you just have to bight your tongue and let things slide more so on the light side of the non-Linux side of the community.
You just have to consider is that which is posted, is it that very important to get your hackles up over, whether it is the initial post or the reply to that post matters nought.

It is not my name, nor my country, nor my ethnicity that defines me. It is my words and actions that define who I am.
Mullity

Eloquently put, "Ken", and I like the Goethe quotes :).

Glad The Boss stepped in, saves me banging heads or kicking arse.

...and nice ones Brian - I'm gonna get me a light bulb kit and have a go :p

Friday here in Oz, and we've had rain at my place for 6 days out of 7 to help break the worst drought in 70 years. Makes you consider what is important, doesn't it?

Enjoy your Linux and

Avagudweegend

Wizard, off for more coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online