Just for fun - Linux Jokes and Memes

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
el pueblo unido jamás será vencido

@CptCharis - OK, that's Chile. Does that mean you are from there, Captain? I'll get the answer sooner or later, lol.

@DaMeD83 - OK Swedish friend, I was about to say the same thing, then I read your post, lol.

OK, so I'm short fat ugly nerdy short-haired long-haired bearded clean-shaven, sometimes nearly naked, in touch with my inner child, and can look remarkably like Neo out of Matrix if I cast a spell.

WHAT OF IT??!! I love Linux

Cheers

Wiz

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Keep 'em coming, Capta.

I am killing myself laughing.

Wiz

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter

rado84

How about we have some fun with Linux by posting Linux memes we found on the internet? I'll post a few as a start (I made the first two), so you'll get the picture and then it's your turn. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
On Windows

upload_2019-4-5_18-54-28.jpeg

Wiz

Last edited:

Condobloke

Vrai

My little '#!CrunchBang' geek :) Sent this one to my daughter - now she wonders about Linux users
baby_on_linux.jpg

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
A little Wizardly legerdemain here, I have combined two Posts on humour into one. Little bit messy but you will get the picture.

I am making it a Sticky here, for adding to.

Kudos to Capta (@CptCharis ) and Rado (@rado84 ) for making it happen, also thanks to all contributors, hoping there are more :)

Enjoy your Linux, keep laughing, and don't argue, it just gets your blood pressure up :cool:

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Latest posts