Just a Happy

Nik-Ken-Bah

Reaction score
Credits
G'day one all
Putting this here as it is not a question but the result of an action from this non-nerd if you will. :eek:
Well this little old black duck is happy he went from Tina to Vera.
Well I bit the bullet and went from Tina to Vera in five hours going from the terminal. :cool:
Tina did the dirty on me after she updated so I did the dirty on her and updated to Vera.
You know this little black duck ain't that crash hot doing things but I surprised myself as I read a few things then said bugger it.
and went for it.
Used Apt to upgrade to Tricia then to Vera. the longest stint was when the update manager applied all the packets required.
Hee Hee! Your all wondering I bet what I am babbling on about
Linux mint of course went from Mint 19.2 to Mint 21.1.
What I read had the correct sentences of the commands to use so I just followed also had to re-instate Brave browser also by use of the terminal. Easie peasie Campeasie.
But before this I was just going to go with a live USB stick. so I saved all my personal files on a 256 Gb Stick. boy I didn't realise how many books nor the number of song files had both a tad over 5 K. books and music files. Love me books and me music both libraries are eclectic collection.
The ones who know me will be wondering where in blue blazes did I disappear to.
One reason some Muscovy swamp rats invade the Kozak's homeland which meant my lads also went to do their duty to protect their people.
Another reason I have been writing for want of a better word a book to keep my mind off the war that rages so I can calm and collected as support for my emotional wife and daughter.
@wizardfromoz @Condobloke @KGIII @Brickwizard @f33dm3bits @Alexzee

my lads also went to do their duty to protect their people.
You must be proud of them, even if a little worried, I hope they had some good training first.
My regards to them, you and the rest of the family, and all our friends in your part of the world
uk_and_ukraine_crossed_flags_poster-rbc5b875efcd54a4e830e7a8e759a5ddd_z1x_8byvr_324.jpg

You must be proud of them, even if a little worried, I hope they had some good training first.
My regards to them, you and the rest of the family, and all our friends in your part of the worldView attachment 15978
Thanks mate
Well your soldier laddies were impressed with how the Kozak's picked up in learning to use your tanks effectively. So were all the rest countries whose soldiers who help train them as well. Plus they have their own ingenuity which they have been using from the beginning.
I just hope my lads come back hale as I know they will not come back hale. As that is all you can ever hope with the vagaries of war.

Hope your lads return safe & sound.

I just wish our collective Goverments could/would supply some planes to help against the invasion.

Hope your lads return safe & sound.

I just wish our collective Goverments could/would supply some planes to help against the invasion.
Thank you. As for the aircraft they are already training them on type and the Swede's have offered them the Grippen which are good aircraft. I wish wish they would stop pussyfooting around with the Muscovy swamp rats pick up the pace a little. .

Swede's have offered them the Grippen which are good aircraft.
Too right, the JAS 39C are a lot smaller than the Mig 32 and not as quick, but they have a considerable range advantage and my friends [in the know] say it handles better and is a capable airframe.

It is amazing to me that a country of only 8 million people built and ran two world-class automobile manufacturers ... at the same time ... for decades. (Saab and Volvo) A major achievement by a relatively small country.

Davy wonderful to hear from you, as always.

Now you have to update 3rd line of your signature - get rid of Tina (the Mint distro, not your missus) and swap it for Vera.

Love you Bro' - stay safe,

Chris

Too right, the JAS 39C are a lot smaller than the Mig 32 and not as quick, but they have a considerable range advantage and my friends [in the know] say it handles better and is a capable airframe.
It also has no need for a standard airfield either just 500 metres of highway due to its STOL ability. watched a video or two of them operating under simulated battlefield conditions from the aircraft touching down taxi up to its turn around point to be refueled and rearmed then hit the clouds again.
Loved their first jet aircraft of the delta wing config the Drakken "Dragon" everyone goes of about the SU- aircraft doing the cobra the Darkken was doing it well before they came along.

Saab made some fun cars and they still make some great aircraft.
SAAB was one of the cars that I never had the chance to get to sit in.

Davy wonderful to hear from you, as always.

Now you have to update 3rd line of your signature - get rid of Tina (the Mint distro, not your missus) and swap it for Vera.

Love you Bro' - stay safe,

Chris
Take a gander now. :eek::D

One reason some Muscovy swamp rats invade the Kozak's homeland which meant my lads also went to do their duty to protect their people.
Another reason I have been writing for want of a better word a book to keep my mind off the war that rages so I can calm and collected as support for my emotional wife and daughter.
Hoping you and your family stay safe and that your sons will stay unharmed!

Members online

Latest posts