Help with my distro hopping

• Thread starter Deleted member 151145
  • Start date
Yep, it is pretty much solved. All I need to do now is take the time to do the first install. Once I get all the tweaking and fiddling done on one, it'll be quicker each consecutive time. When I was loading the laptops for resell, I had everything streamlined and could get one ready in less than 30 minutes and that included a bit of tweaking to make the install quicker and more stable for the person that bought one. I had thought about hooking them all to the network and trying to do a mass install, but I finally decided it would be better in the long run if I installed and tweaked each one separately.

I might have to wait a day or three. LOL! Seems this strep throat wasn't nearly as close to done as I thought. I woke up early this morning with a huge headache and the old throat was really taking to me. It was saying, "OUCH!" I guess I'd best keep on taking these antibiotics. I think this is exactly why the docs always tell you to take the full amount of the prescription, even it you get to feeling a lot better halfway through the bottle. It's almost like those guys actually know what they are doing. :rolleyes:

@lonewolf
Hey man get well first and than worry about installing Linux.

A tech who's not up to par so to speak will be making mistakes and become frustrated and nothing gets accomplished.

Your health is more important than Linux and Linux will be there when you are well and are up to par again.

Okay I'll shut up and stop being a parent get well first my friend. ;)

Members online