ERROR GRUB UBUNTU 20.04

Maryana

Reaction score
Credits
En la foto dejé el problema que tengo en la laptop.
por lo que leí cuando busque por internet que tengo que usar Rufuse para bootear el pendrive USB y luego descargar Bootear Repair coloque el pendrive en el lado donde se conecta el cargador luego presione la F12 que aparece un menú especial para elegir pendrive USB como sistema de arrancar un escritorio. (ESTO ES LO YO ENTENDÍ¡! no sé si está bien por eso pido su ayuda ,tengo dudas acerca de esto ??? No hay que iniciar algún comando en grub?cual¿? Nose?¿,no tengo idea de que poner se me llegarán a preguntar ?Por eso pido que me ayuden a solucionar este problema !
gracias !!!
disculpen las molestias de antemano !!!no se mucho sobre esto .

Attachments

• IMG_20221228_022442.jpg
    IMG_20221228_022442.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 203

Please use a translator. This is an English-only site. Thanks.

Please use a translator. This is an English-only site. Thanks.
Disculpeme.no sabía ,que tenía que escribir en inglés .
Mi problem Is :
In the photo I left the problem I have on the laptop.
from what i read when i search on the internet that i have to use Rufuse to boot usb flash drive and then download Boot Repair place the flash drive on the side where the charger connects then press F12 a special menu appears to choose USB flash drive as system boot a desktop. (THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND! I don't know if it's right, that's why I ask for your help, I have doubts about this ??? Isn't it necessary to start some command in grub? which one? I don't know? I have no idea what to put Will they ask me? That's why I ask you to help me solve this problem

Attachments

• IMG_20221228_022440.jpg
    IMG_20221228_022440.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 116
A live USB should boot - you should only need to pick USB during the boot process (after F12).

It should boot automatically at that point.

Follow the instructions for rufus, or Balena Etcher.

When it is finished making the bootable usb.......make sure the usb is plugged in....and reboot the pc

You have to boot the pc to that usb stick

You have to boot the pc to that usb stick

Just that. No Rufus, no BalenaEtcher.

Just put the file on the thumb drive and boot to it. I suspect the .zip won't do anything. If it doesn't, then extract all the files in the .zip and put those on the USB. Boot and, if nothing immediate happens, select the USB as your boot device with the (often F12) menu.

If none of those work, you might just need Windows, but we're hoping to avoid that.

Modern BIOS/UEFI settings are pretty robust. You can even use your mouse in those menus these days. I suspect they have some sort of underlying OS - probably a DOS OS as it handles .exe files - maybe FreeDOS?

Siga las instrucciones para rufus o Balena Etcher.

Cuando haya terminado de crear el USB de arranque... asegúrese de que el USB esté enchufado... y reinicie la PC

Tienes que arrancar la pc en esa memoria USB
Y

Cuando haya terminado de crear el USB de arranque... asegúrese de que el USB esté enchufado... y reinicie la PC

El celular redmi note 5 se puede usar para bootear USB através de Rufus...? Como mencioné anteriormente en el mensaje la laptop no la puedo usar ya que tiene ese problema ?
TEngo otra consulta como hago para volver al teclado a su sistema de operativo original porque quiero tocar un tecla y me aparece otra ...?

You must use a translator, as this is an English site.

@Maryana

At the grub prompt type in
Code:
ls

you should get an output like (hd0) (hd0,msdos1) or (hd1) (hd1,msdos1)

now we need to find the boot directory

run ls [partiton name] so if ls does indeed show (hd0,msdos1) that would be
Code:
ls (hd0,msdos1)
an example output should be - lost+found var/ dev/ run/ etc/ tmp/ sys/ proc/ usr/ boot/ home/ lib lib64 and so on what we are looking for is boot/

if it is there we now need to set the boot partition as the value of the root variable

Code:
set root=(hd0,msdos1)

now we need to load the normal boot mode

Code:
insmod normal

now start the normal boot mode

Code:
normal

now we can load the kernel

Code:
linux /boot/vmlinuz-yourkernelversion root=/dev/sda1 ro

example - linux /boot/vmlinuz-5.15.0-40-generic root=/dev/sda1 ro

issue the boot command
Code:
boot

and hopefully your system boots

I really do not like being quoted in a language I don't understand. You have gone to the trouble to translate from my English to your own language. Please show consideration to the members here by translating anything you wish to say to ENGLISH.

Members online