Dumping Linuxfx customers

I tried all of the Windows 10 shut up and stop the data collection stuff and all it did for me was cause problems.
So you did know it was spyware from the very beginning.
It's a Pacifier for those who believe it works.
But it's crystal clear evidence of all the data collection Windows does, isn't it?

You can do quite a bit with a Chrome netbook. While that's technically got a Linux kernel in there somewhere, most folks won't care.

I'd expect that to take some of the market share from regular home users, and perhaps even some business users as they're cheap to hand out to employees.

So you did know it was spyware from the very beginning.
No I never viewed it as spyware and I was refurbishing Windows 10 laptops to sell to college students and they were asking about all of the stop Windows 10 stuff so I tried it.

I ain't got nothing bad to say about Microsoft or Windows 10 as I made a killing from refurbishing Windows 10 laptops and that's more than I can say about Linux laptops.

I can sell all the Windows laptops I can get but I can't even give away Linux laptops.

I never worried about what Microsoft was collecting it was known to me from the get go.

I've never had any problem with Microsoft OSs or have ever concerned myself with Microsoft's business ethics as I never cared.

I use Windows 10 without worry's or concerns just as I use Linux without worry's or concerns I'm not paranoid.

But it's crystal clear evidence of all the data collection Windows does, isn't it?
Never said it wasn't evident I just said I didn't care.

No I never viewed it as spyware and I was refurbishing Windows 10 laptops to sell to college students and they were asking about all of the stop Windows 10 stuff so I tried it.

I ain't got nothing bad to say about Microsoft or Windows 10 as I made a killing from refurbishing Windows 10 laptops and that's more than I can say about Linux laptops.

I can sell all the Windows laptops I can get but I can't even give away Linux laptops.

I never worried about what Microsoft was collecting it was known to me from the get go.

I've never had any problem with Microsoft OSs or have ever concerned myself with Microsoft's business ethics as I never cared.

I use Windows 10 without worry's or concerns just as I use Linux without worry's or concerns I'm not paranoid.

Never said it wasn't evident I just said I didn't care.
The "unfortunate" (LOL) thing about ready-to-go linux distros is that it's better suited for one person to troubleshoot and learn on their own, when those linux engineers make those ready made machines it ends up being just as expensive as as apple computer...can't say i blame them since they are making code directly for the hardware.

Members online

Latest posts