Does anyone use this adapter it is worth & strong ?

mr.xD

Reaction score
Credits
6.png

I wouldn't want anything that long (and solid) to permanently stick out of one of my USB ports. I'd be worried that it'd get bumped into when I forget that it's there and move the device.

It is out of stock, but I bought a couple of these and they worked straight out of the box with multiple distros. So, my guess is that their other similar products would do the trick. With that, if I bump into it then it falls to the floor. It doesn't break nor does it break the USB port.

I wouldn't want anything that long (and solid) to permanently stick out of one of my USB ports. I'd be worried that it'd get bumped into when I forget that it's there and move the device.

It is out of stock, but I bought a couple of these and they worked straight out of the box with multiple distros. So, my guess is that their other similar products would do the trick. With that, if I bump into it then it falls to the floor. It doesn't break nor does it break the USB port.
------

Thx bro

My old desktop's adapter had those antennas hanging out of the back of the tower, hated it!

Have a look at Micro Center:

Members online