Do you guys follow any Linux blogging websites?

Adithyansm

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone, have a great day:)
Do you guys follow or regularly visit any Linux blogging websites for the latest Linux news and discovering new applications and for "how to tutorials"
If yes can you please share it in the comments?

The only one I watch is KGIII's site Linux-tips.us

No I don't.

I follow KGIII's and FOSS. Sometime redit.

I don't do news, but as you see I've got a following. Well, I don't do much in the way of news.

The link is in the thread. https://linux-tips.us

There's an article every other day, usually about how to perform some task or sometimes making an effort to show people some tools they may not be aware of if they're still early in their Linux journey.

Google refers to the site as 'high traffic', but they're probably just buttering me up.

I am subscribed to a few sub-reddits about Linux related things but more just to read when I am bored, not to learn anything new. Sometimes I come across interesting software I haven't heard of before or something I hadn't heard of before.

I am subscribed to a few sub-reddits about Linux related things but more just to read when I am bored, not to learn anything new. Sometimes I come across interesting software I haven't heard of before or something I hadn't heard of before.
can you share the links please

r/archlinux
r/linux_gaming
r/linuxtips
r/RockyLinux

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts