Crossover Music, Easy Listening, Light Classical

Condobloke

Reaction score
Credits

Last edited:

These Aussie guys I think used to be called "The Two Violins", now they are "TwoSet".

My stepson Luke went to see them in concert a few years ago, he said they were sick.

They look pretty healthy to me, lol.

If there are any likes I will try to dig up some more, I think they are very clever.

To become truly classical, a writer must cease composing, and start decomposing

Patsy Cline - "Crazy" (1961)
Written by Willie Nelson

Produced by Owen Bradley

Willie Nelson was a 20-something songwriter and bass player in Ray Price's touring band when he wrote the song "Crazy." It was first offered to the country singer Billy Walker, but it was turned own because he felt it was written for a woman to sing. Patsy Cline had emerged as a country star with her big hit "I Fall To Pieces." However, she had not yet reached the pop top 10.

Patsy Cline's recording of "Crazy" is considered an all-time classic of country pop. It includes Elvis Presley's backup singers the Jordanaires and legendary Nashville piano player Floyd Cramer. "Crazy" became a #2 country smash and was Patsy Cline's only top 10 pop hit. The song's success made Patsy Cline an even bigger star. Tragically, she died less than two years later in a plane crash.

Members online